Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Remember Me?

Hello! Remember me? I was the girl that was so gung-ho about losing weight that she decided that she would keep a blog to keep her on track. Well, I jumped the track, but am starting to find my way back onto a different one. I have had a rough go lately. In March, I found out I was pregnant.I can tell you that Bob and I were "super excited"! Then I thought, great, I'm going to be a semi-truck in a few months and I was becoming more apprehensive about being able to carry a healthy pregnancy. Well, my fears were solidified Apr. 22nd, the day of our first ultra-sound. We found out that we had what was called a blighted ovum. Basically, the egg is fertilized and implants itself but for some reason, the fetus doesn't develop. Quite common, I'm finding. SO, I kind of fell into a funk and started eating bad for me things. Crap! I knew better. I KNEW tasting chocolate goodness would start me into a tailspin of unhealthy proportions. Well, I feel like dog pooh. I loathe myself for letting it get this way again. Where I don't feel as though I can do it.

Today, however, Bob brought in and set up the treadmill that was given to us and I actually used it. No, not as a clothes hanger! I used it as it was intended. Okay, so it was only 1/2 of a mile (and barely at that) but it's a start!

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. We can do it. We've already shown ourselves that we can. Now we just gotta get back to doing it. As long as I'm there to support you, and you're there to support me, we can do anything.

    ReplyDelete