Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm still here

Okay...so I'm not the incredible shrinking woman, but I have now dropped a total of 31 lbs. GO ME!! Now, I've not been exercising, although I've thought about it a lot. Especially walking the dogs because they absolutely LOVE it..and it makes them happy. I just still lack the motivation to go do this stuff they call, exercise.

I'm not going to say that this diet has been easy, I am shopping and COOKING all the friggin time, but it's not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Maybe that's because my husband is doing it with me and even though I don't see the results on myself, I see his results and it motivates me.

This week, for example, he had a breakthrough. When we first got married I had to buy him a different wedding ring since we misjudged the size and got one that was a tad too small. Since his ring is titanium, it cannot be sized so I bought him a different one. Now, his original ring fits!!! I am SO proud of my husband because I know it's not easy for him to eat a salad every day with dressing he really doesn't like. And for him to eat vegetables is amazing. I am truly awed by his dedication to this diet. GO BOBBY!

For now, I am trying to keep myself from diving into the candy bowls at work. There is a giant bowl of smarties here that is calling my name. Can't you hear it? It's deafning.........

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you, Beckie! You are such a great person and you deserve very much to be happy! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete