Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It arrives

Uh-oh. Today is the day I was dreading. The day that P90X arrived at the house. I was hoping that it would get lost in the mail. I can't say that I'm super duper excited because I know that it's going to be hard, and I am the LEAST motivated person on earth. I'm lazy and a procrastinator. In just reading about the program with the enclosed information, it seems basic enough and easy to follow. Easy to do? No way Jose. The Nutritional Plan is a bit to be desired as I am not a fan of some of the foods that they have planned out, but am too inexperienced at this point to substitute foods and be on track with what they suggest. I'm wondering if we can substitute our own nutritional plan instead, however, they have everything so mapped out, I'm expecting the answer to be no. I will have to do something, however, because Bob is not a big fan of mushrooms and shrimp and tofu and a few other foods which basically make up the entire menu.

We will probably begin on Monday as we have a few loose ends to tidy up and then begin......oh boy...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment