Friday, February 12, 2010

Uh-oh!

So my husband told me today that he has "committed" us to getting in to shape by purchasing P90X. My first thought was "oh shit" because I know some people who have used it and say it's the toughest thing that they have ever done. I must admit that I am excited and scared all in one. I'm not really good at committing to things, but this is something that HAS to be done. I am turning 35 this year and am so unhealthy that I have sleep apnea and a few other things that will eventually be my downfall. I'm worried about being a failure, but I figure, it can't hurt to try. We will see how this turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck you two. I have been blogging for well over a year. Its fun and it keeps me organized and on track. Not to mention it keeps everyone in the loop. Speed

    ReplyDelete