Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fat Girl

Well, my husband is quite a bit more brave than I. He posted his weight. Nope, not going to see mine. It's too shameful. Much like the picture of me that was taken. Now, I've seen myself in the mirror so I know what I look like, but seeing it in a picture was quite a shock. I almost cried. I feel very ashamed to know that I look as I do.

I honestly do not know how fat women can honestly say that they love the way they look and feel. Bullshit. There is no other word than Bullshit. I am sorry, but you are lying to yourself if you love the way you are. You can love yourself, but not love what you are. I've had an argument with a few people in my life when I have called myself a fat girl. They think I am "putting myself down" and "being too hard on myself." No, I'm being honest with myself. Being fat is WHAT I am. Being a kindhearted, good, fun loving person is WHO I am. Big difference.

I am not happy with what I am. I know it's going to be hard to change it. I hope it's not too late.

1 comment:

  1. And I love who you are...so keep on keepin' on!
    I am proud of you and Bob...one small step in the right direction! Kay

    ReplyDelete