Monday, March 29, 2010

Progress for the sake of progress

I'm happy to say that my weight loss is still going in the right direction... and I'm still not doing anything more than just being active. Not working out, mind you, just going for a walk or doing a 15-minute walking tape in the living room. The zero calorie soda isn't hurting, either.

I gotta tell you, I hate the taste of diet soda. I even tried the Splenda Coke, but still... blech. However, I tried the Coke Zero, and it was better, but then Beckie got me the Cherry Coke Zero... winner! The cherry flavor hides the "diet taste", and it's formulation (while having the same ingredients as Diet Coke) is just different enough to actually taste good. Thanks, sweetie!

So, yesterdays weigh-in clocked me in at the oh-so-close to the 300's range. I tipped the scales at 401. For those keeping track at home, that is another 6 pounds from last weigh-in, for a total of 10 pounds in two weeks. It's these kind of results that keep me optomistic and positive, and most of all motivated to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to express how super proud of you I am, my love. For you to motivate yourself keeps me motivated and for that I am thankful. I love you with all of my heart and am looking forward to many more years as your wife.

    ReplyDelete